Saturday, February 13, 2016

Orange Awesomeness!

I had a little bit of time today to work on pruning my own roses. But I just had to stop and share what  our fence looks like today. It's Pyrostegia venusta or Flame Vine on a 4' tall chain link fence. I think it's Orange Awesomeness!  It was one of the first things I planted when we moved here.  It does share that fence with  Bauhinia corymbosa. But you can only see wisps of that right now.

This is from our west side neighbors. 
I know that not everybody enjoys the color orange. I'm not sure why.  In our very sunny SoCal climate the hot colors really pop while the soft blues and pinks sometimes just don't show up.  But my Mom always says if we liked the same things we'd all be the same.

How gorgeous are these flowers!!! 








What's blooming in your garden? 






No comments:

Post a Comment