Friday, February 28, 2014

Gingko


This might not seem like a big deal. But my Gingko tree is leafing out! I was really worried about it because last Fall the leaves didn't turn beautiful golden but just dead brown. It's only 3 years old and was the first thing I planted in the ground at our then new house. I was ready to be heartbroken but am SO HAPPY that it is not dead! Still I'm not sure why it did that brown thing. Maybe not enough water during our hot Autumn?

On another note we're having a huge rainstorm here in SoCal. We've been in a terrible drought and they say we haven't had this much rain in two years! The whole area is getting a nice bath and my garden is loving it.

I only pruned 53 rose bushes this week and am still not finished.
 This brings my season total to 2228!

No comments:

Post a Comment